Outfit Of The Week; Yellow Candy

outfit of the week yellow candy, fashion blog UK, fashion blogger belfast

Wednesday night was date night for me and my boyfriend. We grabbed a bite to eat at foodie haven Coppi, Cathedral Quarter Belfast before heading to the cinema to see The Amazing Spiderman 2. The film was a tad disappointing with a lot of cheesy moments followed by a pretty sad ending. The first film was so good, I expected the sequel to be on the same wavelength but it just failed to live up to expectations.

If you follow me on Twitter and facebook, you will know that I recently won the Taggled.tv fashion week competition with £150 worth of vouchers to spend at ASOS. Of course, I was thrilled and managed to pick up a good few treats! This bag was one of them in a lovely pastel yellow shade and a concertina satchel style shape. I normally would stick to black and tan bags just to be safe but I though this would look super stylish with ripped jeans and a breton or cami top. I’m still looking for the perfect pair of ripped knee slim jeans so if anyone could suggest a style it would be much appreciated!

My easter weekend will be spent doing a bit of housework and possibly painting the shed in our garden. Ah domestic bliss!

Happy friday. xo
outfit of the week yellow candy, fashion blog UK, river island boucle blazer outfit of the week yellow candy, fashion blog UK, asos yellow satchel outfit of the week yellow candy, fashion blog UK, vintage skirt outfit of the week yellow candy, fashion blog UK, asos yellow satchelRiver Island boucle blazer (old), Vintage daisy print skirt, ASOS yellow satchel bag, New Look heart print shirt, New Look boots

8 Comments

1. Carolyn
    April 19, 2014 / 9:31 pm

Thank you! Yep I love my new bag, not something I would normally go for but its nice for adding a pop of colour to an outfit. Xo

2. April 21, 2014 / 12:45 am

Another gorgeous outfit Carolyn! That bag is beaut… perfect for spring/summer! I’ve never been to Coppi, is it nice?

Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

3. Carolyn
    April 21, 2014 / 9:04 am

Thanks! Yeah coppi is lovely. I always get the small dishes, like tapas. Very reasonably priced too. Xo

4. Leah Omonya
    June 17, 2014 / 4:17 pm

Hey, I just bought an asos concertina bag except in black. did you have some problems opening it at first because I cant seem to get mine open no matter how hard I push.

5. Carolyn
    June 18, 2014 / 8:00 pm

Hey Leah, yes it was a little bit fiddly at the start but I find it ok now! I would return it if you can’t open it, no point in holding onto it if its faulty. xo

6. Odelie
    June 27, 2014 / 8:36 am

Hello Carolyn !
    I’m from France and I really love your outfit, this so lovely !
    By the way , I’m about to buy that cute bag in pink , and I would like to know, if i can put a notebook or a magazine in it ?

Because i’ve always been struggling with bags that seem to wide and when you get it, you can only put your purse and phone inside.

7. Carolyn
    June 28, 2014 / 4:03 pm

Hi Odelie, thank you for your comment! Yes you can certainly fit a notebook or a small magazine in it. Its a good size with 3 compartments. Hope that helps. xo